My 10th Birthday


I recently celebrated my tenth birthday.  I had all of my friends over for an all girls party. The theme was "Girl's Sleepover". We each made a blanket for an activity. We played lots and lots of games. We had a dance off. We had pizza and lemonade for dinner. My birthday cake was "off the hook!" My mom made it just for me. It looked like a bed with bedding and four little girls tucked in. Their faces were made out of vanilla wafers and under their heads were pillows made from Little Debbie Cakes.



I received some really cool gifts. My friends gave me a Nintendo game, a coloring book and crayons, a Barbie doll, and a Taylor Lautner poster. My parents gave me my very own cell phone. I got to pick it out myself!

Some of my other gifts included a tote bag filled with goodies, a Claires gift card, cash, books, and tickets to a play.

It was a really fun birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment